We’ve recently updated the Way We Do interface and as a cherished subscriber, we’re thrilled to share with you the enhancements that will make your experience smoother and more enjoyable than ever.
We’ve had wonderful feedback so far, so join us now for a tour of our newest features.
Platform Interface Updates
Get ready for a fresh Way We Do experience! Here’s a quick overview of the changes we’ve made.
- Due Dates on User Dashboard – Stay on top of your tasks with our new traffic light system (green, yellow, red) that shows whether a process instance is on track, about to become overdue, or already overdue.
- Home Icon – Easily find your way back to the dashboard with the handy new home icon in the primary navigation.
- Improved Push Navigation – Bigger arrows and color enhancements make it simpler to browse your policy and procedure category Labels.
- Streamlined Structure Section – We’ve replaced organizational role titles with a unified ‘Company Roles’ title. Team members can now view, search and sort roles, as well as see the number of people assigned to each role.
- New Homepages – Enjoy easier access to sub-items in the Manual, Reports, and Administration sections with dedicated homepages.
- Editor Perks – If you’re an Editor, the Manual section homepage now features a ‘Create your own’ carousel for choosing templates, as well as category Labels for quick SOP access. Plus, we’ve duplicated the ‘My Top 5’ and ‘Most Recent’ features from the Dashboard to make things easier.
Want to learn more about how to use Way We Do’s navigation? Check out our Navigation Overview article for details.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
As well as these interface updates, we’ve bolstered account security by introducing Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for all users. 2FA is an extension to the Single Sign On feature we already provide to Way We Do subscribers, and uses Google or Microsoft provide the ‘second factor’.
Two-Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is a security feature that adds an extra layer of protection to your online accounts. In addition to your usual username and password – your first factor – 2FA asks you to provide a second piece of information to verify your identity before giving you access to your account.
In Way We Do, this second factor is a unique code generated by a mobile app such as Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator. By using 2FA, you significantly reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account, even if your password is compromised.
If you’d like to enable 2FA in your Way We Do account, reach out to email@example.com and we’ll help you get set up. Once activated, each of your team members will need to set up 2FA individually, following our online instructions.