The one page Marketing Plan process and template provides a guide to plan an overall strategy and promotional activity for the year. It is designed to contain the core elements of a traditional marketing plan, however taking reduced time to complete it.
Traditional marketing plans may take 40 hours plus to complete, whereas the one page plan is designed to be completed within an 8-12 hour period.
The “Preparing the Annual Marketing Plan” is recommended to be installed into the Marketing section of your Company Manual.
The plan template includes:
- SMART Objectives
- Existing/New Customer versus Existing/New Product matrix
- Number of customers needed
- Target markets
- Unique Selling Propostion
- What We Sell (products and services)
- Pricing Strategy
- Sales & Distribution Channels
- Key Marketing Strategy
- Promotional Channels
- Promotional Plan and Budget
- Maximum Cost Per Lead or Sale Allowable
- Key Messages
- Value Evidence and Reassurance
Word Count: 1,165
Attachments: MS Word .dotx template