1. The promoter is: Keyword Intent Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 74 138 544 555), the Supplier of Way We Do, whose registered office is at 17 Fletcher Tce, Ormiston, QLD, Australia, 4160.
2. Employees of Keyword Intent Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is by placing a business card into the Way We Do stand’s competition bowl. Additionally, entrants must register for a free trial at Way We Do at https://app.waywedo.com/Registration and enter the promo code “nace2015”.
5. Open date for entry is Wednesday 23rd July 2015 at 12:00 AM EST.
6. Closing date for entry is Friday 31st July 2015 at 11:59 PM EST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a. Only Auto Workshop companies from United States can enter.
b. One Way We Do trial account per company is allowed.
c. The trial account must be confirmed by clicking the link in the registration email.
d. The winner will receive an Auto Workshop Business Operations Manual (pre-written templates), 1 x 12 month Way We Do subscription for up to 15 users, and 4 x 1 hour online training sessions to setup the manual (valued at USD$4,188).
e. The start date of the subscription is 1st August 2015.
f. The end date of the subscription is 31st July 2016.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s company name will be available 28 days after closing date on the Way We Do Facebook page at www.facebook.com/waywedo and via the Way We Do email newsletter.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.