The “cloud” has hit the mainstream, where more than half of U.S. businesses are now using cloud computing.
Way We Do is considered a cloud application or a SaaS product (software as a service). It is software that uses the Internet at its core. It’s how modern software is developed, deployed and consumed today to lower overall costs associated with traditionally owning, maintaining and upgrading technology.
Your manual on Way We Do is accessible from any location, at any time of day. If you have team members who are working from home, they can access your company manual at any time of the day. If you have remote or outsourced workers, they can access your company manual no matter where they are in the world.
Making your team’s work instructions available to team, when they need, where ever they are based, is extremely powerful.
8 reasons why businesses are using cloud-based “software as a service”:
- Lower Costs – Cloud based software typically uses a subscription model which means that there are no high, upfront licensing fees to you. Having us manage the IT infrastructure also lowers costs for managing hardware, software and the staff to manage it.
- Higher Adoption – SaaS products are used from any computer or device that has an Internet connection. Since most people use the Internet daily, cloud based software like Way We Do have a higher adoption rate with a lower learning curve.
- Easy Upgrades – Since SaaS providers like Way We Do manage all updates, there are no annoying patches to download and install. Way We Do is scalable, allowing you to add users, without the need to add hardware, software or bandwidth.
- Guaranteed Level of Service – Traditional software does not guarantee how well it will perform, whereas SaaS providers do. Way We Do provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Scale Fast – SaaS products allow your business to scale fast without adding costly IT infrastructure or adding IT staff.
- Backups and Data Recovery – Saas solutions like Way We Do eliminates the pain of backup by automatically backing up your data for you on a daily basis.
- Security – Most applications like Way We Do, offer 256-bit encryption, keeping your data and content ensuring it is safe and secure. You can remove users at any time quickly and choose who accesses which parts of your data and content.
- Mutually Beneficial Relationship – With SaaS providers like Way We Do, you are dealing with them on an ongoing basis, unlike traditional software vendors where you purchase the product and never hear from them again. Our goal is to grow our relationship with you, providing you with constant updates, great service and to ensure your needs are met.